Schematics are simplified representations of networks, intended to explain their structure and make the way they operate understandable. The arcgis.schematics module contains the types and functions for working with schematic layers and datasets.
The Schematic Diagrams resource represents all the schematic diagrams under a schematic service. It is returned as an array of Schematic Diagram resource by the REST API.
The Schematic Folders resource represents the set of schematic folders in the schematic dataset(s) related to the schematic layers under a schematic service. It is returned as an array of <Schematic Folder Object> by the REST API.
The Schematic Layers resource represents all the schematic layers under a schematic service published by ArcGIS Server. It is returned as an array of Schematic Layer resources by the REST API.
search_diagrams(whereClause=None, relatedObjects=None, relatedSchematicObjects=None)¶
The Schematic Search Diagrams operation is performed on the schematic service resource. The result of this operation is an array of Schematic Diagram Information Object.
It is used to search diagrams in the schematic service by criteria; that is, diagrams filtered out via a where clause on any schematic diagram class table field, diagrams that contain schematic features associated with a specific set of GIS features/objects, or diagrams that contain schematic features associated with the same GIS features/ objects related to another set of schematic features.
- whereClause - A where clause for the query filter. Any legal SQL
- where clause operating on the fields in the schematic diagram class table is allowed. See the Schematic diagram class table fields section below to know the exact list of field names that can be used in this where clause.
- relatedObjects - An array containing the list of the GIS features/
- objects IDs per feature class/table name that are in relation with schematic features in the resulting queried diagrams. Each GIS feature/object ID corresponds to a value of the OBJECTID field in the GIS feature class/table.
- relatedSchematicObjects - An array containing the list of the
- schematic feature names per schematic feature class ID that have the same associated GIS features/objects with schematic features in the resulting queried diagrams. Each schematic feature name corresponds to a value of the SCHEMATICTID field in the schematic feature class.
The Schematic Diagram Templates represents all the schematic diagram templates related to the published schematic layers under a schematic service. It is returned as an array of Schematic Diagram Template resources by the REST API.